Whether you’re looking for a comfortable weekend hideaway that will fit the family & friends or a place to call your permanent home, this home is perfectly positioned on the cliff-face in one Darwin’s rapidly expanding seaside suburbs.
The popularity of Dundee Beach is gaining momentum since the commencement of construction of major facilities. So if you’ve been thinking about buying in the area, you’ll need to make your move sooner rather than later.
Check your needs…
* Modern 1 bedroom home with lost of windows and louvers that keep the house cool with ample cross flow ventilation.
* Galley-style kitchen with stone bench tops, ample storage and great breakfast bar.
* Luxurious bathroom with bath and linen cupboards
* Dual sliding doors make the front and rear areas easily accessible
* Full length front verandah leads out to the front yard and incredible sea views
* Intimate spa surrounded by beautiful, lush gardens
* Beautiful colour filled garden beds with meandering pathways that lead to the front yard facing the ocean
* Huge all weather verandah that makes for the perfect entertainer
* Additional bathroom and toilet facilities
* Massive living area that doubles up with additional beds & ideal for the visitors (or smelly fisher-people).
* External Laundry with adjoining designated fish cleaning area
* Easy care, selectively cleared yards ensures maximum leisure time and privacy
* Huge shed with double roller doors loads of storage options and perfect for the boat, cars and all the toys.
* Lot 3188 Hundred of Glyde
* Size 4,540 m2
* Easements: Nil known
* House built: circa 1996
* Verandah built: circa 2001
* Shed built: circa 2001 (120m2 approx)
* 3 x 25,000 litre water tanks
* Garden Shed with power
* Generator shed with generator
Beautiful, well-planned and well maintained properties like this are tightly held and generally sold between mates so don’t delay. Discover the magical lifestyle that so many people enjoy by living at Dundee Beach.
Call George Pikos today to arrange your private tour before it’s too late – 04 3800 4800.